As I’m waiting for my contractor to frame the three walls in the master and hang Sheetrock I decided to do something with the wallpaper pieces I salvaged from the demo a few weeks back. Eventually when I put the room together and decorate I aim to not only update the house but also salvage some original details. One way I’ve dreamed up to do so is to frame some of these pieces and hang it in the room. After whittling down my salvaged pieces to the usable ones, I selected three that I felt represented the different stages of the room via paper. These I cut down to size with an razor and mounted them in the frame. Twalla. The next step is to get these walls up and painted so I can hang it.